Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Retrospect

2010 is done and dusted and Holy Moly what a year. I was sad the other day coz I couldn't think of anything I had done or achieved that didn't have to do with Photography, then I remembered all this...


I photographed my First Solo Wedding...


...Got my dream Camera...


...Jumped right out of my comfort zone and entered the Waikato Rose of Tralee Contest...And won...


...We through Dad a 50th Party...



...I embarrassed myself of National Radio for a whole half hour...


...Competed in the National Rose of Tralee Contest in Invercargill...


 ...We made it to the Front Page of the Southland Times...


...Went all the way to Bluff and ate some Bluff Oysters blehh...


 ...Cuzzy Dillon came to visit and we roadied with the Warwicks to Rotovegas...


...Went to Hot-n-cold during the daylight hours...


...Played on the Playground...


 ...Helped organise a YSA conference weekend that went to Rainbows end...


...Danced in some Comps and actually did good...


...was lucky to be a bridesmaid for Pauly and Kita's Wedding...


...learnt how to throw a football...


 ...crossed 'stay in a 5-star resort' off my Life List by going to Fiji...


 ...somehow managed to capture this pure awesomeness...


 ...Photographed my 12th Solo Wedding, my 15th of the Year(if you count assisting/second shooter) and my 19th overall (counting last year)...


So I guess it has been a pretty awesome year!! With a whole lot of awesomeness that cant be put into one blog post. Im sooper excited for 2011 so Bring It ON!!


Oooh one last thing from 2010.. I decided to go on a Mission :D


9 comments:

  1. Wow that's so exciting Kim. Can't wait to send you awesome letters and packages :-) Ohhhh wonder where you'll go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiiiiim! What the heck!! That is good for you but sad for us cause I will miss you!!! Oh my gosh. Ok you will either go to temple square because that's where they send pretty people OR somewhere crazy like madagascar ; ) Your year looked fab, congrats on all your achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s i think tania might kill you

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( what the hell I'm gonna be a loner. That's ok, I have the coolest cuzzy's that like to watch bachelor with me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, whoa, whoa! What an AWESOME year for you! 2011 can only get better :D starting with EFY! Great way to kick off the year. You're gonna be an awesome counsellor and an even better Sister Missionary, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIMBERLY MARIE FARTHING!!! Well, I don't remember your middle name. But it sure sounds catchy! LOVE what you've done and SO EXCITED for your mission!!! YOU ARE GOING TO....RUSSIA. WOO HOO. Anywho. I love it!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe Thanks everyone!! Im sooper excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're going on a mission! Wow that's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kim!! You're going to love your mission prep class with Uncle and Aunty:) and love your mission. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete