Sunday, January 30, 2011

Does this count?...

I've been to mission prep a couple times over the last few years, but I think my mission training has officially begun with this... ;)



 I found this movie (Errand of Angels) at Crystal and Sam's Whare whilst house sitting/cat cuddling.

We promptly watched it followed by 'The Best Two Years' 

Holy MOly I'm excited!!!!

Next up, I think its time to properly go through my copy of 'Preach My Gospel' which I have had for almost a year, but haven't really gone through it.. 



Its also a NY's resolution to finally do my personal progress. I was one of those who started it + loved it till it got changed, took me a little while to get into it again, then I turned 18 and didn't finish it.. :( silly me. So I'm off to the Visitors Center shop on Tuesday to pic me up a copy of the NEW new Personal Progress booklet. Funnnn!! :D 

I'm off to do some more preparing..... This totally counts right?


1 comment:

  1. I love the best 2 years, i think it is a great movie. Errand of angels belongs to jasmine tunstall oops forgot to give it back. Have never seen the RM so if you are gonna watch it let me know. and yes.... it all counts!!

    ReplyDelete