Monday, December 6, 2010

I Heart Football :D

The title of this post was originally going to be 'They're men in Tights (TIGHT Tights)" haha

I FINALLY got to go to a Football game this past Saturday. I've had to work during all the other games and originally had a photo shoot during this game aswell, but luckily the family I was photographing asked to reschedule to an earlier date and I was able to go. Yayerr.

I was sooper excited to go because I wanted to take some EPIC photos and to support my new neighbours. Most of the time I couldn't really tell what was going on (I was watching the game through a tiny circle of a lens) but it was still really fun!!

My Photography blog needs a massive update before I put any of the photos up on there, and I cant wait that long to share them so I'm chucking some up on here.


It was really hard to choose which ones to show, but here are SOME of my faves :D












And speaking of photography, I have 2 weddings this week :D Yay me Im excited!!

2 comments:

  1. holy cow kim, those are some awesome shots!! well done!!! Bet the neighbours will love them : )

    ReplyDelete