Saturday, March 12, 2011

We match!!



Last month I taught my last lesson as a member of the Relief Society board. I loved my calling as the 4th sunday "Teaching for our time" teacher, but our awesome bishopric (and Heavenly Father) had bigger and better plans for me. 


Change is good and when Bishop said he had just released our RS pres I got all excited cos I knew what was coming next.. 


And yay it did! I'm sooper happy to be called as the 2nd counsellor in the RS pres. I still have the opportunity to teach sometimes, but now I look after the teachers + do other awesome things. I ACTUALLY feel really special haha, and the rest of the RS pres is awesome so we have alot of fun on the way!!!


In other news, after my 'personal space invasion' aka 'physical' done by the doctors, I had to get a blood test. I came home to show off my awesome cotton bud aaand....


haha shame, we matched. 

3 comments:

  1. huh, so you're not a teacher anymore? coolies you're that much closer to your mission. horah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate blood tests - I apparently have thin veins so they have difficulty getting the needle in. Once when I was in hospital they tried 8 times and I cried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wonder which Warwick wrote which comment ;)

    Kim thats awesome! Congrats! Sooo excited for your mission. Btw, what month were you booking Weddings up to?

    ReplyDelete