Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Highlights

I found this post in my Drafts list. I wrote it at 12.31am on my birthday so that I could remember everything. It worked coz I had forgotten about all of this sooo... Enjooyy...


  • Stuffing my belly with Enchiladas for my Birthday dinner on Sunday (then eating the leftovers for breakfast on monday)
  • ROTFLOL-ing with Tania just before the clock struck 12
  • McD's epic fail with their broken icecream + sunday machine
  • Driving down the mile at 23kph (not gonna lie It, Was,Scary!!!)
  • Getting birthday txts + fb messages + voicemails right on midnight :D

Nawww, what a Happy Day.

2 comments:

  1. ROTFLOL-ing is hilarious, i must use that one! glad you had a good bday ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!! And you went 23 ks down the mile? Or was it 230ks? ha ha ha. Whatever it is, how crazy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete