Sunday, March 20, 2011

Enchiladas & Do-Rags

I come home late-ish one Sunday towards the end of February and smelt something delicious. It had been a long time since I had smelt that smell and Oh. My. Gooness I was excited. Twas the smell of Enchiladas.



Now, enchiladas being consumed at my house means only one thing, mine or Carls birthday. I checked the calendar and yup my birthday!!! Que more excitement and a Happy Enchilada dance (the same as a Happy dance, but about enchiladas) and my birthday celebrations began.

Tuesday me and Tania spent the day at the beach after a semi-successful shopping trip at Tay-Awa. We then hurried home to get ready for a night with the Girls at Iguana.





Twas an epically funny night with some of my Favourite people ever! We even had a surprise toast from Jeans "Body-Guard" aka Yi-Han followed by some delectable cake provided by the good people at Iguanas (and Tania).

Then it was time for photos and spontaneous acts of madness that involved a pair of granny undies...

I love my friends!! Makes me a little sad knowing that the next time we all get together will be at my farewell party in August, but its nice to know that there will actually be people there haha.

23 is deffo up there with my fave birthdays ever!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm i love enchiladas, and i also loved your birthday. gotta say the highlight for me was being smelt, not once, but three times by the drunk guy...good times lol. you're so old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa, just realised I didnt even explain the Do-Rags haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez you have lots of friends! i think I used to when I was young like you, I'm not sure what happened to them?? ha ha. p.s enchiladas are YUM

    ReplyDelete