Monday, December 6, 2010

A whole new world...

The Facebook world has been going a little crazy as of late, with everyone changing their profile pics to a cartoon/TV program from their childhood. I've ACTUALLY loved reminiscing with everyone and even joined in on the fun.

So WHY the heck don't I have a Dragonball Z pic? because Aladdin is the Ultimate memory from my childhood, DBZ is the Ultimate memory from my teenage-hood haha. Ok I'm not going to lie, I actually started out with a Captain Planet picture till I noticed that one of my friends had the EXACT same picture hahaha. So Aladdin it is :D

3 comments:

  1. We watched Aladdin on the auditorium big screen for our 4th form Activity in 1993 :-) Man I'm old...
    We also saw Aladdin live in a massive theatre at Disneyland last Christmas - it was AMAZING - magic flying carpets and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....do you reckon uncle Clayton looks like aladdin or what???? I love Aladdin! good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uummm, I dunno, i guess kindof, but not really lol.

    Lian, how the heck did they make the carpets fly? that is sooo cool!!! I forgot to mention that Aladdin was the first Video we owned, and the ONLY one we owned for aaages!! So it got Alot of usage

    ReplyDelete