Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love and Marriage


Paul & Nakita Ardern


On the 13th of November one of my bestest friends Nakita was sealed for Time and all Eternity to my cousin PaulyBags


After sleeping at Nakita's Whare, Terina + I started the morning off by cooking a delicious breakfast for our fellow bridesmaids + Kita + Wairepos, then it was shower time, makeup/hair time, nail polish time and Photo time. Now I'm not one to shy away from photos, but it was freakin weird being in front of the camera at a wedding. Like, really weird, but Jeremy and his wife Melissa were awesome photographers and I cant wait to see the magic that they have captured.


The day was perfectly awesome and alot of fun. We (the Bridesmaids) managed to sneak in some secret dance practices as we put together an item to Nakita's fave song. All our sneaking and being nervous payed off when Kita busted out the Happy Tears as soon as the music started. Naaww


Ill deffo be posting some of the actual photos when I get them, but here are some photos from the day and the photobooth Mr & Mrs Ardern had at their reception.





For more photos of the wedding, check out Crystals Blog + Tania's Blog + Crystals Blog again :D

Congratulations Paul and Nakita!! I love you both ridiculously!!



p.s Aint my fambams sooper cool!!




2 comments:

  1. loving all the photo booth pics - though I am gutted I didn't get to take full advantage of that!! Also, does paul look like he is slightly in pain in the second to last photo!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete