Sunday, June 27, 2010

Woohoo I'm Famous ...but not really :)

Well I feel incredibly special :) I just found a link to my blog from the Rose of Tralee Blog (if you scroll down 3 posts approx. you can find the one i'm talking about) and I also found all of our Stage Interviews from the selection ball, on YouTube. Click here to check them out.

I'm still having major withdrawal symptoms and cant get enough Rose info, I only wish I was going to the festival in August (I'm hoping to miraculously win Lotto without having to buy a ticket) so I can support Elizabeth aka NZ's Rose.

Since my blog has been getting its special mention from the ROT Blog, its been getting visits from all over the world (mainly NZ, America and Ireland), which is super cool, so a massive Kia Ora and Thank You to everyone taking the time to read my blog :)

Please check out our NZ Rose of Tralee site to see more about our amazing adventure :)

5 comments:

  1. I saw them! Wow! World famous and not just in New Zealand. That's better than L&P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats awesome Kim - at least people read your blog...unlike mine (which is why I haven't posted in over a year!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool - will be interesting to see how the nz rose gets on! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just awesome, Kim!! I'm just so excited that you were able to do all these fantastic things with the Rose of Tralee pageant?? (is that what you call it?!) We love you Kimbo!

    ReplyDelete