Saturday, July 3, 2010

Im a Photographer...


If you know what I mean, watch me do ma little turns on the Catwalk... (If you know the song I am singing, your cool!)

Lately I've been sorting through my mazillions of photos, trying to decide which ones will go on my website, and which ones will feature on my Photography Blog (coming soon). Its taking a while, so I've enlisted the help of my lovely sister, who is helping me narrow down the amount of photos, and keep me company.

Its crazy how many photos I've taken in the last year and a half since I graduated, even crazier - the amount of photos I completely forgot about till I found them today. So here is a selection of photographs, taken on two different occasions, two different locations, but almost exactly a year apart. Choice



Yep, so I just wanted to show the world aka Crystal, Tania and Jess since you guys are the only ones who check my blog haha :)

7 comments:

  1. nice photos cuz, and I like the new header. Glad to hear a photog blog and WEBSITE are finally on the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow your blog too Kim....but anyways I know I'm just a J.I so it's fine I'm not acknowledged lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, i didnt know you red my blog Hana!! I will deffo acknowledge you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photo's. I can't wait for your website to be up!

    ReplyDelete