Monday, September 12, 2011

Peace out :D

I'm officially 'Sister Farthing' and it feels so cool haha.

Finally the time has come and I get to serve the Lord in the Arizona Tempe Mission. Thank you everyone who came to my setting apart last night, it was sooper awesome to have you all there and to give you big hugs.

Thank you to all of you who have helped me get ready, who have calmed me down, who have donated time and money, who have offered kind words of love and support and who have been awesome in general. I honestly have the MOST Fabulous FRIENDS and FAMILY. I love you all!! 

See you all in Feb 2013 :D xoxoxooxox

NOTE: For the next 18 months my Blog posts will be C/O Tania who will post the weekly emails I send to my Family. She will also put my current addresses and contact deets on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment