Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not as easy as I thought

This whole mission prep experience has been soo much harder then I ever expected. Like, hooly crap hard! But I am a stronger person because of it all, and hopefully a little bit more prepared. Tonight I will be set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints and I.Cant.Wait!! :D I'm sure I will write about that later, but for now I have a massive issue to resolve... I haven't finished my list!!


Somehow time ran out (I only had 139 days! how is anyone supposed to achieve anything in such a short time frame?)


Here is the update if you care slightly..



  • Boogie board down the Number 1 (dressed as sooper heros) FAIL
  • Flash Mob PASS, even though it was slightly lame
  • Roady to Pokeno FAIL
  • Roady to McLaren Falls + Tauranga FAIL
  • Camping FAIL
  • Cook something delish ...yep pretty much FAIL
  • Get some Mission clothes PASS - Thank You Mum
  • Contact International Licence people PASS
  • Send Acceptance letter PASS
  • Get final immunizations (Medical stuff) PASS
  • Busk FAIL
  • Pay Taxes PASS
  • Apply for tithing Rebate (2009 + 2010) FAIL
  • Transfer Camera Payments PASS
  • Quit EDS fooreeverrrr!!!! PASS!! Yess
  • Dance in the Rain FAIL
  • Scavenger Hunt FAIL
  • Have a Disney Movie Marathon FAIL
  • Have a Dress up Party.. semi PASS/FAIL, there was a dress up party but well we all know how that turned out hehe
  • Have a slumber party :D FAIL
  • Clean/Pack up room PASS
  • Clean out boxes in Garage PASS
  • Hot-and-Cold adventures FAIL
  • Dress up Fab and go out to dinner FAIL
  • Update Photography Blog!!! PASS/FAIL
  • Do a back flip PASS - thank you horizontal bungee :D
  • Learn something new PASS
  • Get my Bike + Camel Back + GHD + Bedding sent to Mission Office IN PROGRESS
  • Get an amazing Camera (Canon Powershot G12) FAIL
  • Make Sky Lanterns and fly those pretties PASS/FAIL - I am currently in possession of some amazing Lanterns thanks to one of my Fabulous friends (Matty your awesome!). I intend to fly those pretties pronto!
  • Go on an intense Hike FAIL - unless queen st in auckland counts?
  • Run 10km non-stop EPIC FAIL
  • Tough Guy/Gal Challenge FAIL FAIL FAIL

  • So thats what I've been up to mostly, Tomorrow I will have waay cooler stories to tell, but for now good night :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment