Thursday, May 26, 2011

7 reasons I will return obese...

We all know its going to happen, so why not identify exactly what the cause will be...

1. Mozzarella Sticks - Sticks of Mozzarella cheese that have been deep fried. Yup..deep fried goodness!



2. Cinnabons - mmmm smothered in delicious mmmmm



3. Candy- Soo much selection, soo much fat + sugar



4. Taco Bell - Cheep as + delicious as



5. Pizza - They don't have meat pies, but they do have delicious meaty cheesy pizzas mmmmmmm


6. Cheetos - Why is cheese so good!!!



7. Girl Scout Cookies - Made from real Girl Scouts




3 reasons I will not return obese...

1. I have self control (I hope and pray)
2. I am determined to exercise and NOT put on weight
3. I have been blessed with a pretty decent metabolism (although that didn't help me at camp..?)

3 comments:

  1. mmm mozerella sticks would be my down fall too - never mind the candy though - american chocolate is yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL made from real girl scouts?! Isn't that illegal? I think my downfall was Reese's peanut butter cereal, Cinnamon toast crunch, pretzel M & Ms and all the other peanut buttery goodness. Mmm In n' Out burger! I think you can definitely survive without Taco Bell lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why is fatty food so delicious. i say eat it all, and come back a big fatty!!

    ReplyDelete