Thursday, May 19, 2011

the mother of all annoying days

OH heck annoying!!!! 

loooong story short, EPIC visa photo fail x3 and all in the same day!!

3 separate occasions, 2 different photo places, holy bad hair day, disgusting lighting, eeeeehhhgewww!!!
but ooh well (grrr!!) at least my Visa is applied for. Lets all pray it gets cleared faster than the current turn around of 4-6 months BECAUSE I LEAVE IN LESS THAN 4 MONTHS!~!!!!

Feel free to laugh at my misfortunes and lack of photogenic-ness. These are my photos in chronological order. I even ran my fingers through my hair before the 2nd one was taken!!! gosh!! 


I look like a convict!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they might not let you in cos that does look like a mug shot for Americas 10 most wanted :) Just kidding Kim. Its so difficult not to smile aye - you just end up looking scarey! On the upside - I don't know anyone with a good passport/visa/drivers licence photo. Oh and you're in our prayers for the visa to get approved in time!

    ReplyDelete