Saturday, July 9, 2011

'to do' list


Assuming my Visa is processed and arrives on time, I have:

2 Months

or

9 Weeks

or

62 Sleeps

or

1488 hrs

or

89280 mins
  
I guess all this waiting is good since I have alot of things to do. Here is my official list of things to do before I go:


  1. Boogie board down the Number 1 (dressed as sooper heros)
  2. Flash Mob
  3. Roady to Pokeno
  4. Roady to McLaren Falls + Tauranga
  5. Camping
  6. Cook something delish
  7. Get some Mission clothes
  8. Contact International Licence people
  9. Send Acceptance letter
  10. Get final immunizations (Medical stuff)
  11. Busk
  12. Pay Taxes
  13. Apply for tithing Rebate (2009 + 2010)
  14. Transfer Camera Payments
  15. Quit EDS fooreeverrrr!!!!
  16. Dance in the Rain
  17. Scavenger Hunt
  18. Have a Disney Movie Marathon
  19. Have a Dress up Party
  20. Have a slumber party :D
  21. Clean/Pack up room
  22. Clean out boxes in Garage
  23. Hot-and-Cold adventures
  24. Dress up Fab and go out to dinner
  25. Update Photography Blog!!!
  26. Do a back flip
  27. Learn something new
  28. Get my Bike + Camel Back + GHD + Bedding sent to Mission Office
  29. Get an amazing Camera (Canon Powershot G12)
  30. Make Sky Lanterns and fly those pretties
  31. Go on an intense Hike
  32. Run 10km non-stop
  33. Tough Guy/Gal Challenge

Yup thats my list of things to do, anyone 

1 comment:

  1. wow that's quite a list you have there. Looks like you are going to have a fun filled and busy 62 days ahead of you! (minus the 10km run - that's not fun, I suggest you just cross that one off and save yourself some pain) :) Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get ready!

    ReplyDelete