Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have my PIE and EAT it too :)

If you know me, you know I love pies. mmmm, for as long as forever, I have LOVED!!!! pies. When Me and Tania would order our lunch at Koromatua, I always got a Tommos pie and then sometimes I could eat half of Tanias (when paul didn't beat me to it). YUM!!!

Soo Look what I ate for lunch today, followed closely by another one :) are you jealous? Im not, coz iiii ate it!!



I like to eat the lid of the pie first, then chuck a butload of Watties Tomato Sauce, mix it up, and munch munch munch/inhale the goodness mmmmmmmmm.

How do you eat yours?

7 comments:

  1. p.s Steak'n'cheese pies from Tommos Bakery in Melville are THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat my pie by giving it to you most the time lol. Me no likey pies - but if I eat one it HAS to be Mince and Cheese. Big Bens isn't horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny bunny. Sunnyvale pies are goooood, I'll give you that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I eat mine? I don't!! not into pies unless they are dessert! But I can def appreciate your artistic photo ; ) you are lucky you can stay skinny and still eat pies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm. PIES!!! Wade introduced me to pies. His favorites are Mince n Cheese from Ma Bakers or Gailers. Yeah, they're so yummy! I tried one at Jesters...some sort of indian flavor just to try it out. GROSS. Never do that. NEVER. But I feel like a mince n cheese. And just last night someone on t.v. (Poirot was on) and I wanted a pastie. I think those things are yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pies for me unless they are of the fruit or chocolate kind. I'd rather eat a poo sandwich:-)

    ReplyDelete