Saturday, October 23, 2010

Organised procrastination


Along with my compulsive mailbox checking, I am a list writer, and I love it. I even have a little orange book with all my lists + notes in it and it goes everywhere with me, just incase I think of something I need to do, or forget what I'm supposed to be doing :D That Orange book and my pink daily planner/calendar save my life. If I lost either of them, I would be COMPLETELY lost!! Is it bad to be so reliant on paper?


I'm not sure what you think this pic is of, but is probably not what you think :D. The other day at work Tania asked how to spell desperately. Being the visual person I am I had to write it down to figure it out (luckily I had an empty lollie packet from Lillies available). After all those lollies we were sooper speedy and finished all the work so during the down time I did one of those things (not sure what its called..? All I can think of is boggle) where you make words from the word. It was pretty epic and I was doing good until Bronwyn came to check on us. I'm sure she thinks I'm crazy.


Aaand yes, I actually wrote this post while I was supposed to be preparing my Relief Society lesson for Sunday. I posted this post, then un-posted it because I was complaining about my lesson topic and blah blah coz I was so tired and wanted to go to bed. After I got over myself it was actually really fun to prepare and as it turnes out it was my best lesson yet (thats not saying much tho lol). What really helped me was stumbling across some really cool blogs by LDS + other religious women and reading their insight about my topic and other things helped HEAPS!!! 

any way, I wrote this blog, took it off, now I'm putting it back on because thats how I do :D 

2 comments:

  1. I understand your lesson was a great success. Good for you. Must have got that from your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha you are so random. and that was totally my lillies packet...and yes bronwyn thinks your crazy haha.

    ReplyDelete