Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pies are bad, but oooh soo good!!

So Les Mills had a '$21 for 21 Days' promotion and I have been waking up at 5.30am(ish) almost everyday for the last 19 days, to go to the gym and work my tiny little butt off.

Its been pretty fun, and I have felt really healthy + energetic and less hungry for pies (Karaaaazeee). Yesterday(Saturday), I felt soo good after my workout/intense exercise class ('Body Impact'), that Carl managed to talk me into going for a bikeride. I almost died, and it took an hour to complete (sooo tired!!), but it was really fun.

I got Tania to take some photos when we finished, and the egg took some really awesome ones! How dare she be better at photography then me! I am pretty annoyed at her and her awesomeness, so I will only share some of them.









After I was exhausted from being all active and stuff, I managed to reach into my awesome energy reserves and go Rock Climbing at Extreme edge on Greenwood street. It was hecka fun and they even have a whole new section for kids(and big kids) that have skeletons + jungles + kites + Kiwiana + pirate + more theme walls that dont even require a b-lay. Insane I say, but we didnt die, so its all good!

N e Hu, I am nowhere near as sore today as I thought I would be, so the Gym is FANTASTIC!! If only I had enough money to get a membership, I totally would. I guess I just have to go extra hard at my 'Body Pump' (weight class) and 'Body Balance' (Yoga/Pilates) sessions on Monday and Tuesday, coz thats the last days on my Trial :(

4 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm pretty much the bomb at photography - haha nah. wish I had done that gym thing now. i have to fit my swimsuit when we go to fiji!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise really does give u endorphins! And it's like I feel way more energetic if I'm exercising...and way more tired and lazy if I'm not. I wish I could be bothered doing it all the time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous of you and your awesome excercizing-ness! Now I feel guilty enough to do something about it ;)

    I sit at a computer all day and I know what you mean Hana - I am soooo tired from sitting lol, to be fair, my eyes are tired from looking at a screen, but still... I need to excercise.
    Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tania, awesome pics!! I love them. But Kim...I wanna be like YOU too. you are so talented :) And I think you guys are so funny in that second pic. ha ha ha ha. I hate gyms. I like it when I'm done working out there but that's just about it. That's why I'm such a lard butt. Amen.

    ReplyDelete