Sunday, April 24, 2011

WHERE the heck am I going!?!?

I am patiently waiting for my call to arrive. I'm getting more and more nervous + excited the longer it takes.  I just cannot wait to find out No 1. WHERE I am going & No 2. WHEN I am going.

Everyday I am asked 2 questions No 1. Have I got my call & No 2. Where do I want to go..

My answers are generally the same, No 1. Not yet.. & No 2. Anywhere there are people. I am soo excited to get out there and teach and there are places that I think I would love more than others, but in general I just want to go on a Mission. There is nowhere that I DONT want to go to and that makes me happy because I won't be disappointed with any call I receive. Call me to Wellington (I would actually really really love that), call me anywhere, CALL ME!! and I am happy. I'm going on a Mission, not on an OE or a Holiday, I have a work to do and that can be done all over the world. How exciting is that?! I have a call to somewhere in this wide wide world, its floating around in some post office just waiting to be delivered to me haha. And I am waiting.

That is all, I cant wait :D

eeeeeeekjsdoifus;odifjs;odirfuwes;oidfkj;soeirkjfs;oeiruf--(thats an excited squeal if you didn't know, couldn't quite translate it to my fingers haha)

4 comments:

  1. awesome post kim, i like what you say about it not being an OE or a holiday, which makes you happy to serve anywhere : ) Crystal on lian's account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY IS TUESDAY!!!! IS IT THERE??? Oh Kim, I'm so happy for you! Its so good to hear you want to go anywhere. I think no matter where you go, you'll LOVE it. And besides, just cause it's somewhere that doesn't seem exciting over in NZ is EXCITING HERE!!!! And vice versa...haha. I can't wait! you're going to be an awesome missionary :)

    ReplyDelete